The perfect battery for your EV, PHEV or HYBRID vehicle. Delivering reliable, environmentally friendly and safe power to start PHEV and HYBRID vehicle engines and deliver accessory power for all EV vehicles such as TESLA S, X and 3 models as well as BMW i3 and i8, Nissan LEAF, All Toyota Hybrid Models, Lexus Hybrid models, Volvo Hybrid. In fact the LITHIUMAX RESTART9 EV/HYBRID suits any EV, PHEV or HYBRID model with engines under 2.0L. Shipping Dec 2021.
Weighing just 4.2kg the NEW 2nd Generation 'RESTART9' Series delivers 68Ah PbEq (24Ah Lithium Nominal) of clean, green, Lithiumax 100% organic LiFePO4 power to you vehicle systems. For example the Tesla 3 AGM battery weighs 14kg! Lithiumax LiFePO4 Car Battery with RESTART technology. Market leading 68Ah PbEq lead-acid/AGM/GEL equivalent capacity. RC rating of 140mins at 25 degC - suits EV, PHEV and HYBRID powered vehicles up to 400CCA for ICE engines in HYBRID models with 900CA available at the press of the button. Continuous current limited to 60A.
Replaces your standard Lead-Acid or AGM/GEL battery at only 20% of the weight and charges using your vehicle, boat, SUV's standard alternator/generator or DC/DC charging system in EVs. Lithiumax EV/HYBRID batteries were designd in Australia specifically for EV. PHEV and HYBRID Vehicles.
Compare our Ah ratings and weights with the others. With stable LiFEPO4 lithium chemistry technology, all UN38.3 Tested and Approved and industry leading Ah capacity ratings, Lithiumax is all about endurance and long service life.
Includes on-board Battery Management System (BMS) to manage and protect your battery, along with an in-built LCD readout for battery voltage, all at the press of a button. Save 10kg or more from your vehicle weight while delivering smoother more energetic power to your vehicle systems all while outlasting your standard battery 4 to 1. Now with 'RESTART' technology that hard-cuts power at 11.5V. Your battery can then be restarted by pressing the button, leaving enough energy in the battery to start your ICE engine for PHEV and HYBRID drives, even if you've left the lights on or have a dash-cam etc.
By pressing the RESTART button at any other time while the battery is charged and showing over 12.8V unleashes 900CA of green, cold cranking power which will start engines up to 6.5 litres capacity down to -10deg C! A fixed hard-cut at 8V is also there to protect your battery from over discharge. Lithiumax's revolutionary new RESTART batteries are also protected from short-circuit, over-charge, over-discharge as well as over temperature. Direct drop in replacement for lead-acid or AGM batteries for EV, PHEV or HYBRID cars, 4WD, SUV, light aircraft or boats inc standard brass multi-angle terminal blocks with 6mm (M6) bolts.
SAE type terminal posts also available from this website under 'Connectors and posts'. Aluminium mounting brackets as well as OEM fitting kits are also available under accessories in either flat or upright mount form. Most models of EV, PHEV or HYBRID are a direct drop in solution using the vehicles standard mounting system including all TESLA models.
LITHIUMAX EV, PHEV and HYBRID Batteries carry a 3 YEAR WARRANTY.
Lithiumax RESTART9 EV/HYBRID Series ULTRA-LITE Vehicle Battery
Can be fitted in any orientation including upside down. Lithiumax High Performance Replacement Batteries - Welcome to the new age in Lithium performance LiFePO4 batteries - LiFePO4 (Lithium Ferrous Phosphate) is significantly superior and safer than the older Lithium-Ion battery technology. With an in-built LCD screen that displays voltage at the press of a button as well as 'RESTART' technology with multiple levels of BMS controlled safety built in to the battery, accessible at the press of a button.
Energy storage in Lithiumax batteries has advanced to the point of being very safe; ultra-lightweight and will last up to 4 times longer than an lead-acid or AGM/GEL battery. Advantages of the Lithiumax Performance LiFePO4 Lithium Battery:
- 'RESTART' safety technology
- DEKRA tested and UN38.3 Approved
- Autosport International Award Winning Technology
- In-built push button LCD voltage display
- Dry cell, no acid, no gassing
- Direct drop in replacement compatible with all 12V-15V charging systems, DC/DC EV Charging and alternators
- Battery Monitoring BMS System onboard - manages input and output current, charge, cell balance, temperature and RESTART
- Flat discharge curve 2000+ discharge cycles vs 500 for lead-acid or AGM/GEL
- Higher average voltage. Much more linear power than Lead-Acid or AGM/GEL
- Safe, non volatile
- Environmentally friendly, green and organic compounds
- 5 - 10 year usable life span
- Replaces lead/AGM/GEL at only 20% of the weight
- Quicker starting with a full 1 volt higher than lead/AGM/GEL and less voltage drop during ICE cranking or high current use.
- Improved systems management & data logging performance with more stable voltage
- Less power loss from charging systems & alternators due to efficient charging, 4 times faster than lead-acid/AGM/GEL!
- Much more reliable with less than 1% failure rate
- Negligable self-discharge, so if the battery is isolated by turning off EV, PHEV or HYBRID systems, Lithiumax batteries will store for over a year and still have over 13 volts to operate/start the vehicle.
Specifications: 68Ah PbEq, 400CCA with Push Button Reserve 900CA Lithium LiFePO4 Car/Boat & Aircraft EV, PHEV and HYBRID Sytems and Starter Battery - 68Ah EqPb lead-acid/AGM/GEL equivalent (24Ah Lithium Nominal). RC rating of 140 mins at 25 degC. Battery Monitoring RESTART BMS System. In-built voltage LCD display. 60A continuous current limited.
Dimensions: (H)175 x (W)165 x (D)125mm
Battery operating temperature: -20degC to 85degC
SAE terminal posts also available. Please see 6mm (M6) SAE terminal posts in accessories.
Aluminium mounting brackets as well as OEM fitting kits also available in the accessories section.
All Lithiumax EV, PHEV and HYBRID batteries carry a 3 YEAR WARRANTY.